Celebrate in style with these delicious flavour combinations for 6 great new cocktails.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake ice, vodka, raspberry juice and orange juice. Pour into a champagne flute and top with chilled champagne.
- Fill a Martini glass with ice, add a tot of Cointreau and a dash of grenadine. Fill with fresh orange juice and a dash of bitters.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake whiskey, lemon juice, a dash of grenadine and an egg white, and strain into a white-wine glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, shake ice, gin, Pernod, lime juice, brown sugar and fresh mint, and pour into a brandy glass.
- Pour a tot of Galliano liqueur and a tot of Kahlua liqueur into a sherry glass and pour over whipped cream.
- Blend a ripe, fresh mango with white rum, ice and fresh grapefruit juice, and serve in a red-wine glass.
Find some top tips for mixing cocktails
Become a master mixologist
Try different garnishes on your drinks
10 Gourmet snack ideas for your cocktail party
Tip: Dress up your glasses for special occasions using stickers, ribbons, notes and numbers, like so:
MORE TEMPTING COCKTAIL RECIPES TO TRY