Guests coming over for drinks? These dishes are elegant yet quick and easy to prepare and great for sharing.
- Flake smoked trout and toss in crème fraîche and lime juice to taste. Pile onto pieces of toasted sliced French bread.
Or try our smoked trout and dill dip (pictured here)
- Sear beef fillet and chill. Slice thinly with a sharp knife. Spread each slice with a little olive tapenade and roll up with a few rocket leaves inside.
Or try seared beef fillet with horseradish baby potatoes
- Grill large prawns in butter and season with fresh lemon juice and chopped olives.
Or try marinated, roasted prawns
- Spoon a selection of Woolworths dips into small bowls and serve with hot roasted-potato wedges.
Or make our warm brinjal dip or pots of baba ganoush or serve vegetable crisps with homemade guacamole
- Chop raw tuna into small pieces then toss with finely diced cubes of cucumber and avocado. Dress with a ready-made Caesar dressing. Spooon a dollop onto cucumber rounds.
Or try our salmon and tuna tartare with edamame beans
- Prepare a box of crumbed calamari and serve in brown-paper cones with ready-made tartare sauce.
Make your own tartare sauce: Mix together: